How to make $100 a day using admob?

January 13, 2018 Unknown 75 Comments

Many people searching on internet that how to make money online .
Google admob is one of the best way to make money online and it is 100% leggit because of it is product of google  and we know that google never scam us .
People findind that how we can earn without working and money will be generating automatically .how it is possible ? Yes it is possible .but there  are some conditions .because we  have to lost something to find something . so you need to make money on Admob
Following things you needed to make money

1 .GOOGLE ADMOB ACCOUNT
2. GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT
3. ANDROID APP
4.APP USERS
there are two ways to use this to make money
So Here is the truth of making $100 a day
How you can use the app
1.USING VPN
2.WITHOUTH VPN
1.FIRST METHOD ......IF YOUUSED first method which I used and recommended to you is that we can use anonymously making google fool and earn passive income and pocket money .
How it vpn works?
VPN is a virtual private network .
Which change our IP(internet protocol) address and this change one country to other country location .you can find your IP simply typing in the browser " what is my IP ?" 
Once your IP is changed google determine that your from the country which location you chose from vpn apk.
There are many apps on playstore which hide your original IP address and make a virtual IP address
E.g.
1.HMA VPN
2.EXPRESS VPN
3.VYPER VPN
4.CYBER GHOST VPN
5.TUNNEL BEAR VPN

Above vpns WHICH i  recommended you and  I personally used them
First of all what you need to do is 
You have craete
1.admob account
2.created ad unit
i.banner ad unit
‎ii.interstitial ad unit
 
When you created your ad unit you need to put them on your app
‎But you don't worry I would do that without a single panny .
‎You need to provide your admob ad unit ID'sand I will created an app for you .you can contact me on my telegrams number or you can join my telegrams group here
‎There  are two types of tricks which you can choose
‎1.auto impression app
‎2.clicking himself  app

‎I will provide you  both the apps and you have to use them wisly

There you have a question on your mind that how to use these apps
First how to use auto impression app?
‎Auto impression app is only used to increase your app impression of your admob ads  and it is used like auto pilot
‎How to use it?

‎First of all download vpn and connect to country like US , UK etc. .because the CPC ( click per cost ) of these countries is very high.
‎then open your app only one minute it will automatically loading ads and increase your apps ad impression .

‎What is the profit of impression ? 

The profit of these immpressions that when you make request for payment or check your payment on AdSense it will never cut your admob earning because  of many clicks and few impressions .
And you receive your full payment without losing high amount of money .
Second app
  
Clicking himself :
‎as you know that we can not click on our on ads and google will disable our AdSense account if he find it but

‎Here is the trick

‎First of all you need to open you vpn apk and comment to the country
‎And then open your app of youres ad I'd s.
‎Then watch 20 ads and then click ad which redirect you to the browser        and watch it for  20 seconds .then you need
‎To clear the data
‎1.vpn data
‎2.App data
‎3.browser data

‎caution :we strongly recommended you not to  click on ads which redirect you to play store because the email address of play store is of yours country which help google to track you
‎And not to use the chrome browser
‎Use can use uc browser any other you recommend

‎second method
‎without vpn
‎It is the work if honesty and hardwork .nobody want to work hard if you interested I will provide you the secret of success
‎first of all you have professional skill to build a professional app
‎Where to learn these skill
‎Every body searched on YouTube about these professional skills what YouTube does not provide the proper ways half experience is shared with us us and that's why we can't learn these skill
‎Here you can learn these skills
‎By paying and without paying fees
‎1.edx
‎2.udeemy
‎3coursera
These website provides you skill of your choice at Avery cheap price or without any price
‎If you want priceless course the certificate was not issued to you
‎ 
‎       
‎We come on our point
‎That if you want develop a app and want to publish it on playstore and Appstore
‎You need to learn java , java script ,HTML  etc languages
‎and then you develop your app in android studio software .
‎If you want to develop app without coding you can make it possible  by  using beta thinkable website and another alternative is makerdroid .
‎Where provided you drag and drop option and you simply place your admob ads on it
‎But you need to learn some basic knowledge about beta thunkable .

‎join telegram grouphere

You Might Also Like

75 comments:

  1. Pls WhatsApp me , I need the self click full guide, I don't understand all here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just visit http://007metro.blogspot.com you get full guide there

      Delete
  2. Pls add me on telegram or whatsapp at 08039209209

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you need chat me up on WhatsApp +2348064690297

      Delete
  3. Your telegram group link is not working

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls I need your telegram link
    My telegram @fiatworld .or 08067624791

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please send a message on WhatsApp
    09075668819

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please add me up on your Telegram group or Whatsapp +2348060940474

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please add me on your watsapp +2347033529156

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please add me to both telegram and what's app with this number 08136770509.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please add me to both telegram and what's app with this number 08136770509.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please add me to both telegram and what's app with this number 08136770509.thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you need an admob auto impression app contact me on 08089317650

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you need an admob app contact me on +2348089317650

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kindly add me to your WhatsApp group +2348166852702

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please add me to your telegram group 07084466362

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please add me to your telegram group +2347069660461

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you need an Admob app contact me on
    +234 812 131 6250

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you're interested in Admob selfclick to $50 at least every day add me on WhatsApp +234814 916 0586. Free tutorial Android app and Vpn

    ReplyDelete
  18. If you need an admob auto impression and auto clicking app whatsapp me on +2348089317650. Whatsapp only.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please add me on your wasapp here's my number 08169131039

    ReplyDelete
  20. My Whatsapp number 08188118882

    ReplyDelete
  21. add me to WhatsApp group;
    my WhatsApp number
    +255763723035

    ReplyDelete
  22. join telegram group here : https://t.me/joinchat/LBkyXhdO2S1ypSuKBH1e4A

    ReplyDelete
  23. I need an app, admob account has been created. ID unit for interstitials and banners are available. My WhatsApp contact: http://wa.me/2347084057039

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello admin,I want to ask you that I can earn 10-20$ perday in admob, but my earning performance only add 1-2$.so please hepl me to get high.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I want to work on admob clicks exchange and my telegram number +923114771405

    ReplyDelete
  26. pls snd your whatsapp number to me... This is mine +2348144152165... strictly business

    ReplyDelete
  27. Please add me on Whatsapp and telegram group...+2348141178399

    ReplyDelete
  28. Please add me on your telegram or whatsapp group +2348162131237

    ReplyDelete
  29. https://chat.whatsapp.com/C8WZx1jiAXQLMaB5ihGfRq


    Join my Admob WhatsApp group and make cool cash

    ReplyDelete
  30. Please add me on whatsapp admin , 23409065046092

    ReplyDelete
  31. How to integrate app with App id and Unit id...
    Must integrate
    also how can I get d app
    here my WhatsApp number +2348182583377

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello all
    am looking few years that some guys comes into the market
    they called themselves hacker, carder or spammer they rip the
    peoples with different ways and it’s a badly impact to real hacker
    now situation is that peoples doesn’t believe that real hackers and carder scammer exists.
    Anyone want to make deal with me any type am available but first
    I‘ll show the proof that am real then make a deal like

    Available Services

    ..Wire Bank Transfer all over the world

    ..Western Union Transfer all over the world

    ..Credit Cards (USA, UK, AUS, CAN, NZ)

    ..School Grade upgrade / remove Records

    ..Spamming Tool

    ..keyloggers / rats

    ..Social Media recovery

    .. Teaching Hacking / spamming / carding (1/2 hours course)

    discount for re-seller

    Contact: 24/7

    fixitrogers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. If You Need An High CPC App Of $6 Message Me On
    Telegram.
    t.me/admobearnerbot

    ReplyDelete
  34. http://www.cluespot.in/2019/01/03/admob-trick/

    ReplyDelete
  35. whatsapp me too...
    i need help too...
    +254797108719

    ReplyDelete
  36. Am available. Pls WhatsApp me 09076861501 I need some tips.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Pls add me on Whatsapp on 08171415697 I need some tips

    ReplyDelete
  38. Please group.... +2347081710499

    ReplyDelete
  39. Pls add me to the telegram group pls 08109483704

    ReplyDelete
  40. Plz add me on telegram and watsapp with this number 08139410244

    ReplyDelete
  41. Kindlky add me on your whatsapp group. +254726246614

    ReplyDelete
  42. Pls I need the admob auto impression app

    ReplyDelete
  43. Pls add me to your telegram group and WhatsApp with this number 08068822932.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Please add me to your groups with this number 9989125916

    ReplyDelete
  45. Please add me to your WhatsApp with this no 09033133010

    ReplyDelete
  46. Watch This video tutorial for best admob self clicking trick

    https://youtu.be/POON1j9zEmg

    ReplyDelete
  47. Join the Community of Admob Earners On WhatsApp

    Click The link Below

    https://chat.whatsapp.com/Gk1LJAlwP1MDlJdk2DjFaV

    ReplyDelete
  48. Get high cpc admob app at cheaper price whatsapp me on +2348089317650

    ReplyDelete
  49. +2348140421792 please add me on WhatsApp for self click app

    ReplyDelete
  50. Pls i need your guide have not made any penny from my admob account and i have an app already
    My WhatsApp umber is 08033161742

    ReplyDelete
  51. im a app developer. so if anyone is interested to own an app, just drop me a whatsapp text.

    +94703480589

    ReplyDelete
  52. It will be better if you can add your what'sapp link for us to follow you directly bcos scammer are out calling there self what they are not.Kindly add me to your whatapp.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Please add me to your telegram group.. Or WhatsApp too

    ReplyDelete
  54. Please add me to your telegram group.. Or WhatsApp too

    08100182144

    ReplyDelete
  55. Pls add me on whatsapp am intersted let me trade under you +2348032549938

    ReplyDelete
  56. Sacred games stickers for whatsapp
    Sacred games 2 stickers for whatsapp
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kadityaapps.sacredgames.stickers

    ReplyDelete
  57. Pls add me on whatsapp: 08078352499

    ReplyDelete
  58. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. Make money on Autopilot

    ReplyDelete
  59. Add me to ur telegram group also i can u create a self clicking app for me

    ReplyDelete
  60. +254725836143 add me to ur telegram group and can u create for a self clicking ad app

    ReplyDelete
  61. plz add me to your telegram
    +23481045966901

    ReplyDelete
  62. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A GENUINE FINANCE COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    I am Mrs,Leores J Miguel by name, I live in United State Of America, who have been a scam victim to so many fake lenders online between November last year till July this year but i thank my creator so much that he has finally smiled on me by directing me to this new lender who put a smile on my face this year 2020 and he did not scam me and also by not deceiving or lying to me and my friends but however this lending firm is BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE (drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) gave me 2% loan which amount is $900,000.00 united states dollars after my agreement to their company terms and conditions and one significant thing i love about this loan company is that they are fast and unique. {Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen} can also help you with a legit loan offer. He Has also helped some other colleagues of mine. If you need a genuine loan without cost/stress he his the right loan lender to wipe away your financial problems and crisis today. BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Call/Text: +1(415)630-7138 Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then BENJAMIN LOAN INVESTMENTS FINANCE is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Leores Miguel direct you Good Luck....

    ReplyDelete
  63. Please, My Account is named as Google account.I want to earn from AdMob having with you as you telling easier technique then this awesome blog. So, if you are agree, please, support me.
    mizanurbhuiyan3@gmail.com
    +8801750571717
    Please, I am looking forward to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete